SSC MTS Call Letter 2017 - Have you applied in Multitasking Staff Recruitment 2017? If yes, then you must go ahead and download SSC MTS Admit Card.
In the month of September/October 2017, the official department will conduct the Non-Technical Multitasking Staff Examination. Those who have registered their names should get ready for the exam with the required documents like hall ticket, ID proof etc.
A plenty of candidates had enrolled for the SSC MTS Exam 2017 for Non-Technical Posts. As you know the Staff Selection Commission had scheduled the Multitasking Staff Examination for the months of April/May previously. But due to paper-leak issue, they rescheduled the exam.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
And now the examination for Non-Technical Posts will be taken in the month of Sep-Oct 2017. And the mode of taking this test will be online. So, Candidates are required to get all the important things ready which are related to the MTS Examination.
For the mot part, all of them should get the SSC MTS Hall Ticket, that is really important to appear in the exam. And do make sure that the authority will not allow anyone to participate in the exam without the admit card. So, download this document as soon as possible.
Steps to download MTS Admit Card 2017
1. The very first thing to do is to open the official website which is www.ssc.nic.in.
2. Now, you can click on the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017.
3. After that, enter your registration number/dob.
4. Then, submit the details.
5. Finally, the admit card of SSC MTS Exam will appear on the screen.
6. You can download it or save it for future references.